mupex offers a personal programme of coaching in order to reach excellence! The firm manager, the manager or the senior manager who has reached his/her objectives in his/her firm, his/her department, can now aim for excellence. For that, he /she must go further in the development of his/her personal capacity. Thanks to the slogan "I am successful and make the whole firm successful, he /she will optimize his/her personal skills, therefore his/her professional performance.
This training (coaching) is intended for:
- People with high responsibilities
- General Managers
- Top executives
It is an in-depth process of personal refinement which is directly connected with professional requirements and interferences.
This training (coaching) answers the new stakes of a firm:
- according to the increasing pressures:
- challenges, each year higher.;
- always do better and more with fewer resources .including that of time;
- of the ever more complex, competitive and brutal market; of the increasing number of influence networks . of the constant evolution of new technologies, globalisation, the high rise in the transmission speed of information; of the influence of the media; of the demands and volatility of clients.;
- on the need to remain concentrated, coherent while giving significance to actions and plan follow-ups;
- answers the stakes which concern the individual in general;
- the pressures of professional life on a personal level;
- the pressures of personal and family life on a professional level;
- the pressures of modern life, its rhythms, its myths, its conflicts of values and generations according to the habits and the cultural environment;
- personal organisational management:
- time management
- stress management
This training particularly answers the expectations and the stakes of a manager in order to:
- be productive and efficient on the projects which have been defined;
- to reach fixed objectives thanks to self-confidence;
- to communicate in an enthusiastic way and promote envisaged projects;
- to have the necessary empathy in order to make starting ideas lead to realistic projects;
- to know how to identify quickly a dysfunction and make proposals
- leading to a solution;
- to be able to identify a risk and to anticipate the solution while giving alarm;
- to be able to assert oneself and argue with various people.
The process of this training (coaching) is based on the following facts:
- at the origin and the centre of the firm's success, there is always the human factor;
- the long-lasting performance of a firm is primarily based on the frame of mind of his/her collaborators are;
- this state is based on the most harmonious management possible of the life of each individual and particularly of leaders and decision
- the permanence and growth of the firm necessarily involve collaborators who are:
- self-disciplined, clear as to their identity;
- dedicated to their mission;
- able to follow a plan;
- responsible people who show respect for themselves, the others and who get satisfaction.
Daily work will become a process with strong adaptability which can answer 3 types of situations:
- urgency, according to:
- the pace of work;
- the reorganization of the firm;
- stress, constant pressures;
- growth, according to:
- the vision to adjust;
- the development of skills;
- the optimization of performance;
- anticipation, according to:
The benefits for the firm will be:
- a greater increase in productivity;
- a release of energies in favour of initiative and innovation;
- an increase in the permanence of results;
- a transition from performance to excellence;
- a guarantee of quality for services;
- a reduction in absenteeism;
- an increase in profits.
The personal benefits for managers and top executives will be:
- the development of their identity, skills, specificities, resources, capacities and possibilities of improvement;
- to be in harmony with their values, their convictions, their motivations and their missions;
- to have been able to refine their positioning, to determine their involvement, their responsibility and their reliability. To understand their role and their position;
- to be organised professionally and personally according to their time, their emotions and their relationships;
- to have acquired coherence, serenity, results and power.
The core of the process works on the following points amongst others:
- personal and professional identity;
- ethics, convictions, values, coherence and a professional sense;
- control of what is measurable, structural and which are part of the anticipation of the unforeseeable;
- the increase in the potential to be built by the optimization of skills and performance;
- integration of professional life into a balanced life.
The programme of the seminar (training / coaching) goes as follows:
- Acquisition of information (1st module: 1 or 2 days):
- Audit of the current situation.
- Personal and professional identity.
- Ethics, convictions, values, coherence, a personal and professional sense.
- Skills, results, potential
The benefits for the firm will be:
- Information processing (2nd module : 1 day) :
- Identity, significance, values.
- Control of what has been acquired.
- Resources and constraints.
- Analysis of professional management and of a balanced life!
- Structuring, change and implementation (3rd module : 1 or 2 days) :
- Realistic and measurable achievement strategy
- Increase, optimize and build.
- Improvement possibilities.
- Evaluation and follow-up.
Structures of the modules
- Custom-made, individual, seminars, outside the professional framework ;
- From 3 to 5 days in duration for the whole 3 modules according to prior evaluation ;
- high confidentiality ;
- setting up of indicators, and follow-up.
This training (coaching) is a training period which:
- creates value ;
- adds excellence ;
- enables you to obtain long-standing results;
- brings solutions which are:
- concrete ;
- efficient ;
- feasible ;